- A comedic montage series that debuted in 2014 under the name What Went Down offers collections of sporting errors, spectacular flops, and embarrassing consequences.
- The first episode of the series aired on The CW and in syndication across the United States on September 8, 2014.
- Bellum Entertainment Group is responsible for the creation and production of What Went Down, while Sky Vision is the company that handles the international distribution of the show.
Is what went down a good show?
- Being the Narrator.
- Every edition of What Went Down is a home run derby, featuring the world’s most astounding collection of sports screw-ups, colossal flops, and embarrassing consequences.
- Each episode is thirty minutes long.
- Experience it all firsthand and rejoice in the resilience of the human spirit.
- The difference between What Went Down and those shows is that the narrator in What Went Down is insanely obnoxious.
How did what went down get reviews?
The majority of reviews that modern music critics have given to What Went Down have been positive. The album got an average score of 77 out of a possible 100 on Metacritic, which provides a normalized value out of 100 to reviews written by mainstream critics. Based on the 23 reviews that were submitted, this number represents ‘generally good reviews.’