Better Call Saul (AMC) was the most watched time-shifted series of 2018. Its viewership increased by 429 percent. 352 percent of The Sinner (USA) Showtime’s Shameless has a 321 percent market share.
The following television programs finished the 2018-2019 season atop the ratings in the United States: TOP 100 SHOWS OF 2018-2019, TOTAL VIEWERS.
|Rank||Title (Network)||VIEWERS (000)|
|1.||NFL Sunday Night Football (NBC)||19,276|
|2.||The Big Bang Theory (CBS)||17,436|
|4.||Game of Thrones (HBO)||15,319|
What were the most-watched TV shows of 2018?
- According to a compilation of Nielsen’s data for the whole year, the following list ranks the top ten television programs of 2018 based on the average number of people that tuned in to watch each episode.
- Bull – CBS – 13,511,000 Viewers Since its premiere on CBS in 2016, the courtroom drama Bull has clearly established a large fanbase, as evidenced by the fact that each episode draws an average of 13.5 million people.
What are the year’s highest-rated shows of 2018?
- This week, Nielsen published their list of the television programs that had the greatest ratings during the course of the year.
- As expected, ″This Is Us″ and ″The Big Bang Theory″ were both featured on the list.
- The first season of the new drama on NBC called ″Manifest,″ which debuted in September, also made it into the list.
Since its debut in March of 2018, ‘Roseanne’ has consistently ranked as the most popular television program for the whole year.
Do the ratings of a TV series include the whole season?
- The ratings, on the other hand, are based on the show’s single highest recorded episode (in the case of the TV series), and so are not representative of the show’s overall average ratings for the whole season or series.
- The following is a list compiled by Nielsen Media Study of the top 10 most-watched television programs in Poland from the beginning of their telemetry research (which dates back to 1997):
Which is the most watched TV channel in India?
- Star Plus has been the channel with the most viewership for many years, followed by Zee TV and Colors, which both provide significant competition.
- The television adaptation of the Indian epic Mahabharata that aired from 1988 to 1990 and garnered a share of 97.8 percent among Indian viewers was titled Mahabharat.
- The chat show hosted by Aamir Khan from 2012 to 2014, titled Satyamev Jayate, attracted an estimated audience of 600 million people in India.
What was the most watched televised event in 2018?
- The audience for the Super Bowl 52 was 103.39 million people, which was the weakest audience for the game since 2009 but was still the tenth-largest audience in the history of television in the United States.
- On the ESPN family of networks, the Alabama-Georgia college football national championship received a rating of 15.6, and 28.44 million people watched it.
- This made it the most-watched non-NFL game.
What was the most watched televised event in 2018 in the United States?
It is common for the Super Bowl to have the highest viewership of any television program in the United States during the whole year. At this time, the Super Bowl XLIX had 114.4 million viewers, making it the highest viewed television broadcast in the United States. The broadcasts that had the most viewers overall.
|Broadcast||Super Bowl LII|
|Date||February 4, 2018|
What was the most watched TV show in 2019?
- According to the Nielsen ratings, the most watched television shows of the 2019-2020 season are as follows: ″Survivor″ (CBS)
- ‘9-1-1: Lone Star,’ which airs on Fox
- NBC’s ″America’s Got Talent: The Champions″
- ‘Magnum P.I.
- ‘NCIS: Los Angeles’ (CBS) Viewers: 8.913 million.
- 8.55 million people tuned in to see ABC’s ‘Station 19’
- 8.52 million people tuned in to watch ″Mom″ on CBS.
- 8.3 million people tuned in to see ‘American Idol’ on ABC.
What Is most watched TV show?
- The National Football League is the Most Watched Program on Television.
- The league’s three primetime showcases on Thursday, Sunday, and Monday evenings are all up by at least 8 percent year to year, and the Sunday window at 4:25 p.m.
- Eastern Time, which is shared by CBS and Fox, continues to be the most viewed program everywhere on television.
The average of 16.6 million viewers was gathered from 98 different broadcasts.
What is the #1 TV series of all time?
1. the series The Sopranos. The Sopranos is widely considered to be the finest television program of all time. The life of Italian American gangster Tony Soprano, who is located in New Jersey, is the subject of the American crime drama television series. The series follows Soprano as he attempts to manage his criminal organization while still maintaining his family life.
What live TV event had the largest audience in 2018?
The National Football League, ″The Walking Dead,″ and ″Killing Eve″ topped the list of highest-rated television programs in 2018.
|Rank||Show||18-49 viewers (millions)|
|1||Super Bowl LII||43.00|
|3||This Is Us||11.99|
|4||College Football Playoff Championship||11.11|
What is the number 1 TV show 2020?
TOTAL VIEWERS FOR THE TOP 100 SHOWS OF THE 2020-2021 SEASON
|Rank||Title (Network)||VIEWERS (000)|
|1.||NFL Sunday Night Football (NBC)||16,662|
|2.||NFL Thursday Night Football (Fox/NFL Network)||13,418|
What is Netflix’s most watched show?
- Stranger Things 3 (airing on July 4, 2019) is now Netflix’s most-watched television program of all time with 582 million viewers.
- The Witcher: Season 1 will premiere in December
- Season 2 of 13 Reasons Why debuted on May 18, 2018 to 496 million viewers
- Season 1 of 13 Reasons Why grossed 476 million dollars as of March 31, 2017
- Limited Series of Maid (October
- You: The Third Season (October
- You: the second season (December
What was the most watched TV show in 2020?
CBS’s ‘NCIS’ continued its reign atop the list of most watched prime time television series in the United States in the 2020 season, with an average of 15.4 million people tuning in each week to watch the show. Both ‘FBI’ and ‘Blue Bloods,’ which are produced by CBS, tied for second and third place in terms of the average number of viewers.
What is #1 in the US today on Netflix?
The Top 10 Shows on Netflix in the United States
|1||(1)||The Lincoln Lawyer|
|4||(5)||A Perfect Pairing|
What is the most watched TV series 2021?
- The most-watched broadcast series for the 2021-22 season was ″NCIS,″ which was shown on CBS and attracted 10.974 million people.
- ″ FBI″ (CBS): 10.354 million viewers
- 9.917 million people tuned in to see NBC’s ″Chicago Fire″
- ″ Blue Bloods″ (CBS): 9.608 million viewers
- 9.301 million people tuned in to see ″The Equalizer″ on CBS