- One and only one show may hold the position of No.
- 1 on this list.
- The theory of the big bang (2019) This 2007-2019 CBS comedy, which starred Jim Parsons, Johnny Galecki, and Kaley Cuoco, concluded as television’s highest-rated entertainment show in its final season.
- In the overall Nielsen rankings, it placed second to NBC’s Sunday Night Football, which was the highest-rated program overall.
At this time, the Super Bowl XLIX had 114.4 million viewers, making it the highest viewed television broadcast in the United States.
What is the most watched TV show of all time?
The top 100 television series with the most viewers of all time. 1. ″Game of Thrones,″ which ran from 2011 to 2019 Action, adventure, and drama packed into 57 minutes and rated TV-MA. 2. Stranger Things (2016–) 3. ″The Walking Dead″ (2010-present), ongoing. 4. The 13 Reasons Why Series (2017–2020) 5. The 100 (2014–)
Is Dallas the most popular TV show of all time?
Through the entirety of the 1982 television season, it dominated the ratings as the most watched program. CBS aired episodes of the series from 1979 through 1985. During the height of ‘Dallas’s’ success, the only program that was able to compete with it was the comedy starring Tom Wopat, John Schneider, and Catherine Bach. ’60 Minutes’ was the only other show that came close.
What was the most popular TV show in the 1970s?
- The number one spot on the network rankings was held by ″Rowan & Martin’s Laugh-In.″ NBC aired ‘Bonanza’ for a total of 14 seasons during its run.
- This Western smash hit has continuously scored quite well in the ratings, placing anywhere from first to third most of the time.
- From 1955 through 1975, the show aired for a total of 20 seasons.
- Between the years 1957 and 1961, the Western was the most popular show on television.
- Even in 1970, it was still the second most watched series on television.